CONTENT & COPYWRITING FOR THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
Your business needs copy, for everything:
- Website pages that drive business
- Newsletters to keep your customers informed
- Brochure copy to entice potential customers
- Blog posts that engage customers
- Digital copy to make your online listings stand out
Copywriting is a time-consuming business, you start off with good intentions, have maybe done the research, but when it comes to putting pen to paper you just can't seem to get your thoughts in order. Even when you start, you have constant interruptions and because you're a perfectionist the piece is never quite good enough!If this sounds familiar, we have the solution. We have a range of packages to choose from to get your content in order. We are happy to offer hourly rates too if you prefer to work that way. Simply book an obligation free chat with Tracey below and we will work out the best deal for you. Why choose us? Well, as we've already told you we all have extensive industry experience, we are familiar with your target markets this means we know how to write for your potential customers.
- Time consuming
- Doubt in your own ability
- Unclear on unique sales proposition
- Inconsistent tone of writing
- Poor quality content that does not engage potential clients
- Engaging copy that talks directly to your prospective clients
- Indepth understanding of your target markets.
- Deadlines met
- Professional proof-reading
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
As we are all about giving you more time we want this process to be a quick and painless as possible for you. To get the best results though we will need as much information as you can possibly give us. We need to understand what you do, who you do it for and what you do that no one else does.If you want to see if we can help you, simply book a no-obligation chat with Tracey to get the ball rolling.
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button to schedule an informal chat with Tracey to ensure we are a good fit for your business
- If we decide we are a good fit we will send you a short briefing document to complete
- Once we receive this we will have a chat on the phone or via Skype to discuss your business and objectives in detail.
- We will send you a draft outline of your copy, this will outline our work for you to approve
- Once we receive your approval we will write a full version of all the agreed pages and email them to you as a pdf file
- When you receive the full version of the document you will have 14 days to give me your feedback so that we can make any necessary revisions.
WHAT WE ALWAYS INCLUDE
- Free, no-obligation, consultation to ensure we are a good fit for each other and that we can add value to your business
- Research: Covering your area, competitors and trends.
- Copywriting: Clever, creative content that truly sells the features and benefits of your tourism business - up to 800 words per page.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: Within 14 days of first draft delivery.
- Professional proofreading: Ensuring typo-free, grammatically perfect content
We have a range of packages that we offer however, we understand that our packages are not a one size fits all solution. We are happy to work on small jobs, one-off projects or on a more consistent basis. Simply click on the button below to book a no-obligation chat to find out how we can help you. We promise no hard sell, ever! Tracey will discuss your requirements during the initial chat and will make recommendations and send you a full written quote.