Help for Tourism Businesses
At last there is some help for tourism businesses. Let me introduce to you a new concept of hiring the skills and help you need to help you run your business. I am a Virtual Assistant. I run my own business and you hire me only for the work that you need to get done.
Many entrepreneurs use Virtual Assistants to help them grow and scale their business. Unfortunately, the tourism industry has been slow to pick up on this new way of doing things. They don’t get the help they need because they think employing a person is the only option.
How Do You Know If You Need a Virtual Assistant?
Is every day a struggle to complete your to do list? You have too much to do but there isn’t enough to employ another person. Then you might want to consider working with a Virtual Assistant. If you recognise any of these signs it might be time to call in some help
- You feel overwhelmed with your workload
- You need help digging out from the administrative pile
- You know focussing on crucial business tasks would yield better results.
- You want to be more productive and less stressed
- You know you need help but can’t afford to employ someone
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring and training staff
What can a Virtual Assistant do for you?
Practically speaking, we can do anything that does not need a physical presence. Cloud-based technology means that we can work from anywhere there is an internet connection.
Some of the tasks we undertake for our clients include:
- Managing emails and responding to client requests
- Setting up and managing online distribution through third-party sites and online travel agents
- Social media management – posting, listening and engaging with your clients
- Data entry – reservation systems set up, inventory control, rate and tariff loading, etc
- Back up phone answering service
- Tourism award submissions
- Grant applications
- Content writing – blogs, newsletters, etc
Experienced Industry Professionals
Virtually Tourism offers industry experienced and skilled virtual support service for tourism operators. I have over 35 years experience in the industry and have owned and operated tourism businesses on two continents. We help tourism businesses. We do the jobs you hate, don’t have time for or simply don’t know how to do. We can work by the hour, day, week or month. We can work on one-off special projects or on an ongoing basis.
Do We Offer Good Value for Money?
- Pay us only for the hours we work. It is in our best interests to work as efficiently as we can so that you remain a loyal customer
- No employee benefits. Ever! No annual leave, sick days, long lunches, training or office equipment required
- Professional, Competent Assistants with over 35 years tourism industry experience. Our plethora of skills mean that you get professional results when you need them
- Flexibility – we can work outside of normal business hours to help with those rush jobs
- We speak your language. We all have a tourism or accommodation industry background. We understand the intricacies of the industry and we already know your target markets.
- So what does this mean – minimum briefing time and maximum return on your investment.
If you’d like to know if we can help your tourism business, call Tracey on 0458 180 565 or check out our website – www.virtuallytourism.com.au